Small to Medium Personal Loans
Our fast personal loans are designed to help you with urgent purchases and expenses. Whether it’s a new set of kitchen appliances, a holiday, or consolidating all of your other debts into a single loan, a personal loan from Oz Cash Loans allows you to pay back your loan with regular fixed amounts over time, helping you to stay in control of your finances and to plan and budget.
You decide on how you want to use your loan. If you need your money urgently, Oz Cash Loans can help.
Important – unfortunately, due to recent legislative changes, we are no longer offering loans of $2,000 or less.
Our new loan range is $2,100 to $3,500
Why Choose Oz Cash Loans?
Quick Online Application
The application takes approximately 5 – 10 minutes to complete and the decision is fast.
Fast Decision: Apply 24/7
Once your application has been completed, we will assess your details as well as your capacity to repay. If approved, funds are transferred within the hour (if approved during AEST banking hours) – so you can get access to your money as soon as possible. Clearance times may vary based on who you bank with – the majority of our customers receive their funds on the same business day.
Even, in the event that we can’t help you with a loan, we’ll attempt to find you another lender that will give your loan application further consideration.
Here are some examples.
Example of a Medium Amount Loan
You need $2,500.00 for a well-deserved overseas holiday for you and your family.
The term you choose to repay your loan is 1 year.
You apply online and you select your amount and your repayment term – choosing to pay it back in 26 easy repayments of $135.10 per fortnight.
Medium Loan example – Loan amount $2,500
|Repayments||Per Fortnight||Total Repayments|
In the above example you will pay:
- Credit Amount: $2,500.00 (what you receive)
- Establishment Fee: $400.00 (Set by NCCP)
- Monthly Fee: $7.00
- Direct Debit Fee: $0.65 per debit transaction
- Amount of Credit of the Loan: $2,900.00
- Nominal Percentage Rate (Interest) per annum: 35% as defined by NCCP
- Total Amount of Interest Payable: $528.48
- Total Number of Repayments: 25 payments of $135.10 and 1 final payment of $134.98
- Total amount of repayments: $3,512.48
- Comparison Rate*: 58.5251% as defined by NCCP
*This Comparison Rate is based on a $2,500.00 loan over a term of 1 year with a $400.00 fee, $7.00 monthly fee and a $0.65 direct debit transaction fee and fortnightly repayments.
WARNING: This comparison rate is accurate and applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
The above examples are based on the assumption that repayments are made on time as per the original loan contract terms.
For more information on our fees see our Fee Statement.
Example of a Small Amount Loan
You’re after a loan of $1,000 to purchase a new laptop that is currently on sale.
The term you choose to repay your loan is 16 weeks.
You apply online and you select your amount and repayment term. You choose to pay it back in 16 affordable repayments of $85.00 per week.
Small Loan example – Loan amount $1,000
|Repayments||Per Week||Total Repayments|
In the above example, you will pay:
- Adjusted Credit Amount: $1,000.00 (what you receive)
- Establishment Fee: $200.00 (set by NCCP at 20% of the loan amount)
- Monthly Permitted Fee: $40.00 per month charged on the anniversary date of the loan
- Amount of Credit of the Loan: $1,240.00
- Nominal Percentage Rate (Interest) per annum: 0% as defined by NCCP
- Comparison Rate: 201.9447% as defined by NCCP
- Total Amount of Interest Payable: NIL
- Total Number of Repayments: 16
- Consisting of 16 payments of $85.00
- Total amount of repayments: $1,360.00