Our Commitment To You As A Responsible Lender
Oz Cash Loans prides itself on being a responsible lender.
We always act in the best interests of our customers. We make sure that every loan we offer is affordable for our customers, and every loan meets their needs, objectives, and requirements.
We are committed to responsible lending practices and follow the following guiding principles:
- We always make reasonable inquiries about the customer’s financial situation, and their requirements and objectives.
- We always take reasonable steps to verify the customer’s financial situation.
- We always review the last 90 days of your bank transaction history.
- We always independently check your income and expenses.
- We always enquire as to the purpose of your loan in order to make a final assessment (as the credit provider) about whether the credit contract is ‘not unsuitable’ for the customer. Based on the enquiries and verifications that we’ve made, we won’t offer you a loan if we believe it’s unsuitable for you.
- We always encourage our customers to notify us if they find themselves in financial difficulty.
- We may refer you to the government’s website www.moneysmart.gov.au if we believe that you might benefit from their sound financial guidance.
Credit Licence Information
Oz Cash Loans is part of Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd which holds an Australian Credit Licence (ACL 461533). We comply with the responsible lending conduct obligations in Chapter 3 of the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, including ensuring that we always lend responsibly.
Oz Cash Loans via Swift Loans Australia Pty Ltd is a member of Australian Financial Complaints Authority
Business relationships are built through trust, openness, honesty, integrity, consistency and respect towards others. Sometimes, though, there may be differences of opinion, particularly when things don’t quite work out the way you intended when you took out the credit contract. We recognise communication is the key to solving these difficulties and the steps below will assist both of us quickly get our relationship back on track.
Step 1: If you are dissatisfied with something we’ve done, we encourage you to phone us and explain your concern(s). We can usually resolve the matter(s) amicably, without delay.
Step 2: If you’re still not happy with our response, you should contact our Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR) Manager, by telephoning 0422228800 as soon as possible. We may ask that you put your complaint in writing to us so that we may investigate it further. You can email it to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: Should you still be dissatisfied after using both of the above steps, you may contact our ASIC-approved External Dispute Resolution (EDR) provider, Australian Financial Complaints Authority. You can contact them at no cost by writing to GPO Box 3, Melbourne Victoria 3001, telephoning 1800 931 678 (free call), emailing email@example.com, or via their website, https://www.afca.org.au.
Please note that you must have gone through our IDR process first before doing so. If you fail to do so, the matter will be referred back to us to resolve in the first instance.